[Serusers] Help with error

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:20:56 CEST 2006

I am trying to relay calls from an on campus IP phone to proxy #1 then
to proxy #2 then to an on campus gateway. The INVITE reaches the gateway
but I get the "I'm sorry we cannot complete your call" recording from my
carrier. Proxy #1's log shows the following error.
"t_newtran: transaction already in process 0xb61d9a30"

I found the following via google but the post doesn't describe how to
fix the error. Is the only recourse to restructure the existing ser.cfg
file or does the uac module provide a function to handle this situation?

http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/2006-April/003899.html

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering