[Serusers] redirecting based on m= line in SDP

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Sep 15 12:57:33 CEST 2006

I don't know for certain if the textops module can read the SDP headers (I think it can), but your best bet is likely using the search() function from textops.

Basic format is:

if(search("some regular expression here"))
{
  do whatever it is you want
};

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:18:43 -0700, Scott Keagy wrote