[Serusers] Scaling SER

Jon Farmer jon at bctech.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 21:28:13 CEST 2006

Hi

I currently have a single SER server using MySQL for data storage. Due
to the number of users I now have and to help redundancy I want to setup
another SER server.

I have search the web and have not been able to find a tutorial on this
so I hope someone on this list can help.

I need the SER servers to at least know about the location of clients
registered with each server. Therefore can I point both servers at the
same MySQL and for them to share the data?

Are there any issues around this strategy? Is there another way to
accomplish what I want?

Regards

Jon

--