[Serusers] Does Ser support Multi Call-Legs accounting?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Fri Sep 22 19:51:01 CEST 2006

For those who don't understand my problem, I just explain you what's
about...

For example user A calls user B which forwards the call to user C. There
is only one SIP call but with 2 legs ( A to B and B to C). Accounting
the legs of a call is required for proper billing of the calls.
Blind Call FWDing in the server can be traced in the database acc, but
when configured in the phone, there is no way in the Ser SQL tables to
know if some call resulted from a FWD or not!

Ricardo.