[Serusers] DNS SRV support ?

Hendrik Scholz hscholz at raisdorf.net
Sat Sep 30 13:56:28 CEST 2006

Hi!

On Sep 29, 2006, at 4:59 PM, Kostas Marneris wrote:
> How I know the first IP that SER sends the INVITE, so I can use the
> 2nd IP in failure_route[1] block ?

Another approach would be to use the dispatcher module and specify
the IP addresses
on your own instead of using DNS.
Use Call-ID based distribution to set '0' containing the IPs for
gateways A, B, C in that
particular order.
Enable t_on_failure() and there use the same Call-Id based
distribution but with a  changed
order of gateways, i.e. popping the first one and appending it to the
end so set '1'
would read B,C,A. That'll make sure for the same Call-ID a call will
always end up
on a different gateway for retries.

Cheers,
  Hendrik