[Serusers] XLITEPHONE PROBLEM

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:32:39 CEST 2007

There's another aplication in your host (music player, another softphone,web
browser,...) which is using the sound device and since XLite can not use it
it stops....I'll follow what the error message suggests:
lsof /dev/dsp

and look for the aplication using the sound device. Once you found it, you
sohuld stop it to be able to use XLite.

Samuel.