[Serusers] Regarding Performance Counters

Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com
Mon Aug 6 09:40:03 CEST 2007

Hello friends

I am looking for a way out to record as to how many INVITE messages have
been processed, how many calls got in voice, how many remained in just
signalling... for estimating/analysing the performance counters or traffic
on the SER.

I had posted this question earlier also, but dint get nething
However, I just came thru the module AVP in SER, in which it says, we can
store the attribute value pair.. adn can define our own attributes too..
Which gives me an idea to create a variable say.. invite_count, and
everytime INVITE request is processed thru SER, I can increment it.

However, A major doubt i have is that.. if i can perform mathematical
operations on the AVP???

Can anyone help in this??
and Am i going right?? or something better exists??

Please help...

Thanks!
Parminder Nayyar