[Serusers] how to change parallel forking

Zappasodi Daniele Daniele.Zappasodi at seltatel.it
Wed Dec 12 09:54:03 CET 2007

Hello,
I need to implement a variation in the parallel forking:
in the standard parallel forking SER waits the first 2xx and then sends a CANCELs to all pending branches. If one of the receiver refuses the call, the other destinations continue ringing until all the branches fail or there is a 2xx.
I need to change this behaviour in order to have SER that stops the forking and sends the CANCELs for each final reply, both 2xx and negative reply.
How can I do?
Can I obtain this scenario working only with the config file, maybe with SPIRAL or with two SER instances?

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message inerror.