[Serusers] SER 0.10.99 (Carpo) - NAT call - long ringing after hang up

Theodor Meier lido_o at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 8 10:56:02 CET 2007

hello,
using my fritzbox fon with an account from Carpo, ser
0.10.99, to call a cisco 7960 behind the same fritzbox
fon, that uses as well an Carpo account, an hang up,
the  called cisco 7960 continues ringing for a minute.

(fritzbox - ser - (same) fritzbox - 7960)

Vice versa the same. (7960 - fritzbox - ser -
fritzbox)

Not so when I use the 7960 with a sipgate account
(7960 -  sipgate - telefonica gateway - Carpo ser -
fritzbox)  to call  the fritzbox.

Is this a ser problem? Perhaps a problem, when the
call-phone and the called-phone use the same IP?
Or is this a configuration problem of ser?
What can I debug to find where the problem is?