[Serusers] Error in routing

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:57:48 CET 2007

It seems that the phone is not sending the Req-URI (the other party
SIP address) in the (probably) INVITE. I guess there's something
misconfigured in the phone...

 How are you calling from one phone to the other?

Which phone are you using? How have you configured it?

Can you get any network capture (ethereal,ngrep,...) of the involved paquets?

Samuel.