Re: [Serusers] ser 0.10.99 - unixsock_server.c:274: error: ‘last_process’ undeclared (first use in this function)

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jan 10 11:43:25 CET 2007

Hi Tomasz,

A few comments:
 * You are probably beyond that now, but for others: In general, you
should start out with standard modules and then add the dependencies. If
not, you end up with having to resolve all the dependencies at once
 * I have replicated the unixsock compile error. There seems to be an
issue there, could you please post it to the bugtracker?
http://tracker.iptel.org/browse/SER You have probably found out, but
adding exclude_modules="unixsock" will remove the unixsock module from
the list of modules to compile
 * In trying to replicate you problem, I discovered a bug in the
group_include logic resulting in a non-intuitive set of modules as
target for build. I have just commited the fix to cvs
 * I also added three new target groups that can be of help: mysql,
radius, presence.  Thus, you can build a standard ser with mysql using
make group_include="standard mysql" all

g-)