[Serusers] User update on SER

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:11:44 CEST 2007

Hey,

How does SER updates a user location?

For exemple, upon the first REGISTER message, it keeps the location of
the user in a database or so. But this entry has a expire time.

How is this expire time updated? SER updates it upon receiving another
SIP REGISTER or OPTIONS messages?

I know that this update is done, but I am quite confusing about how it is done.

Thanks

Felipe

--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthews 11:28

"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." Henry Ford