[Serusers] User update on SER

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:13:44 CEST 2007

Actually, my mistake. Expire:3600 means 30 minutes...

I let a sniffer running for over 2 hour and before 3600 seconds the UA
refresh its bindings. If the UA wanna leave, it send a REGISTER with a
expire=0 in the contact header, and then the server clean up that
registration.

I forced one UA to leave the network without sending the REGISTER with
an expire=0. Although the UA was not in the network anymore, it was
still on SER database until the 3600 seconds of the initial
registrations expired.

Felipe Louback