[Serusers] SER - Getting Started Guide

Shaun Hofer shaun.hofer at voxpak.com
Fri Jul 6 03:11:27 CEST 2007

Thought I would let people know that (in case no one realised) SER -
Getting Started Guide (html and pdf versions) seems not to be accessible
any more. Seems all the links that point to onsip.org on
iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted page can't load, yet onsip.org main
page can be loaded.

Use google cache in the mean time but not sure how up to date it is:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ser+gettingstarted&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.debian:en-US:unofficial&client=iceweasel-a

--
Shaun Hofer
Email: shaun.hofer at voxpak.com