[Serusers] Problems using avps in subst

Roger Lewau roger.lewau at serverhallen.com
Fri Jul 6 12:24:17 CEST 2007

Hello

I am trying to change the Remote-Party-ID header of a forwarded call but have little luck.
I found several examples on the net where avps are used inside a subst but when I try this the resulting Remote-Party-ID is wrong

My code:

                avp_write("$ruri/username","s:calledno");
                subst('/^Remote-Party-ID:(.*)>/Remote-Party-ID: <sip:$avp(calledno) user=phone>/ig');

The result:

Remote-Party-ID: <sip:$avp(calledno) user=phone>;party=calling;screen=no;privacy=off.

Anyone who can point me to the error?
I use SER 0.9.6

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards
Roger Lewau