[Serusers] How SER communicate to other SIP server

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Mon Jul 9 11:10:03 CEST 2007

Hi, Szasz!

I found that both UAC are only sending out packets but didn't receive any
packets from either party. For instance, softphone A only send packets to
serverA whereas softphone B only send packets to serverB.

Is there any other settings that I need configure as well? Which firewall
settings that I need to check (server/client)?

Thanks.

Roa Yu