[Serusers] How to configure Trunk capacity

Tue Jul 10 08:34:02 CEST 2007

What do you mean by "trunk capacity"? The number of calls which may be
sent to a certain gateway concurrently? If yes - you can't configure
this in ser. ser is is transaction statefull, thus it does not count
calls at all. Usually you just send the call to the gateway, and if the
gateway is busy it will reponse with a certain response code. Then you
configure ser to activate a failure to another gateway.

regards
klaus