[Serusers] nathelper timer error out of memory

Kostas Marneris K.Marneris at otenet.gr
Wed Jul 11 16:53:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I overcome this problem by changing the usrloc module db_mode parameter to 1.
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)
Prior to that I have db_mode,2.

I don't understand the internals of SER but seems that it is related
how SER handles the memory (PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE) respecting the way that
db_mode,2 saves the Contacts to MySQL db.

Kostas