[Serusers] getting failed permissions and this is affecting registrations of natted clients

Kirk McCalla kirk.mccalla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:16:59 CEST 2007

I am using fedora core 4 I just did a yum install to install the ser as well
as the ser-mysql and mysql packages.

I am starting ser and I am getting this error

    0(0) Default allow file (/etc/ser/permissions.allow) not found => empty
rule set  0(0) Default deny file (/etc/ser/permissions.deny) not found =>
empty rule set

I am able to start ser and do a monitor of the ser system.

when I try to register a UA I get a 408 forbidden message.

I started mysql and tried to look at the user table.   This table does not
exist

Can any one help.

the file