[Serusers] Transfering incoming call on SER to Asterisk

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:44:56 CEST 2007

If its an extension then asterisk must have the extension. Otherwise it will
be treated like a did on asterisk, and in your dial plan you can define
something like this.

exten => enum,hint,SIP/yourextensionhere

This will ring yourextension when the call come for enum. Ofcourse you need
to make sure that this is called in proper context.

On ser you can check
if (uri=~"^enum at dimain.tld ") {

    rewritehost("asteriskip") ;  //something like this. check the syntax.
   t_relay();
    break;
 };

Hope this helps,