[Serusers] ser noanswer call forward

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:16:03 CEST 2007

HI

I've configured my ser to call forward on no answer(30 sec.) to PSTN.

SIP User A -> SER -> SIP User B

if User B don't answer within 30 sec. ser will goto failure_route and in
that Im setting flag 27 and calling my pstn route to place call to PSTN by
getting his pstn number from avp database. it works fine no problem.

but instead of SIP User if any user calls my incoming number and then dial
other users SIP ID call is coming but no-answer feature is not working for
this user.

any idea. if you need any other info please let me know.

thanks

arun