[Serusers] CDRz?

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:06:38 CEST 2007

Well, I could not find any solution in ser. We have pinless calling card
applications and we wanted the same for terminating wholesale traffic. As
you read Acc db cant be used to reliable billing purpose. Some can correct
me if I am wrong.
Finally we ended up using asterisk (opensource Free) and a2billign for
billing purpose. Ofcourse we had to customize that according to our need.
You can find plenty of information on net for integrating asterisk and ser.
Once you learn little bit then post you question and here and we will be
able to help you out.

www.bingotelecom.com