[Serusers] CDR and Syslog

Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com
Thu Jul 26 07:05:11 CEST 2007

Hi

Can you please elaborate a bit on this?
Does it mean i need to compile my acc module with mysql ie acc_mysql just
like acc_syslog????

Also, when I try using the syslog....  as per the instructions in the
article :
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/tutorials:debug-syslog-messages
it says i need to add this line:
# log messages with LOG_LOCAL0 in /var/log/ser.log
local0.*                                                 -/var/log/ser.log

to the syslog.conf file placed in /etc/syslog.conf

But, when i insert that line, error is displayed, about not being
supported...

Dont know what all issue is it about...

Can anyone help?

Parminder Nayyar

ram <talk2ram at gmail.com>
Sent by: users-bounces at openser.org
07/25/2007 05:54 PM

users at openser.org
cc

Subject
Re: [OpenSER-Users] Re: [Serusers] CDRz?

On 7/25/07, Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com <