[Serusers] compiling the most recent unstable snapshots

Eliott Spencer eliottspencer at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:56:05 CET 2007

I am having difficulty compiling the most recent unstable snapshots on
Debian (Ubuntu Feisty Fawn) starting with the version released March 3rd.
Previous versions compile well so I have been using the March 1st release
and am learning a lot about the new SER (I really like @selects).  My
compile gets stuck at the eval module but when I skip that module, it gets
stuck at the unixsock module.  If I skip that module it gets stuck at
another module and so on until when I finish compiling it won't start.  Am I
missing a key step or command?

Thanks!