[Serusers] Spam Re: Voicemail setup on SER v0.9.6

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Fri Nov 9 08:47:40 CET 2007

Hi Mashudi,

Thanks for your reply. From the documentation, it seems that I need to
install both SER and SEMS under the same directory.

1)  I've already installed the SER under /usr/src, can I also install SEMS
under /usr/src instead of /usr/local/src ?

2)  By the way, I would like to know that does this voicemail able to
trigger the voicemail on the IP hard phone? For instance, if there's a new
voicemail, can the IP hard phone got the signal of the new voicemail?

Thanks.

Regards,
Roa Yu