[Serusers] audio and auth problems?

Max Lock max.lock at gingo.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 17:39:36 CET 2007

  Hi Folks,

  I have 2 questions, I'm using openser 1.1.x and rtpproxy bridging
between 2 networks, one public, one private. a pstn gateway in the
private network, and clients in the public network.

  firstly, when I make a call check_from() fails, unless I comment it
out, why is this?

  #       if(!check_from())
  #       {
  #               sl_send_reply("403", "Spoofed From-URI Detected");
  #               exit;
  #       }

  and secondly. I have rtpproxy and openser listening on both public and
private interfaces, with mhomed=1 set. whenever I make a call,
everything works ok, but I have no audio? where should I look?

  -Cheers Max