[Serusers] Automatic end of call

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Fri Mar 28 18:13:09 CET 2008

inge wrote:

> I read informations about SIPSAK. But how can I generate a BYE only when
> the communication duration is equal to 2 hours ?

I don't remember the details, but I think we were using a cron job do
generate CDRs from accounting data and on that occassion (where you have
to match INVITEs and BYEs, anyways), were generating those BYEs for
calls over a certain duration (ie., INVITEs a certain time ago).

> Indeed, the RTP is establish between UAs in P2P. So, I would have to
> test for each actives calls, everytime, the difference between start
> date and current ?

Pretty much, yes. Depending on the amount of calls you have and the
accuracy you need, you can vary the frequency of your cron job.

Regards,
Martin