[Serusers] Looking for commercial support

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Apr 16 16:29:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

We are looking for commercial support for SER and SEMS. More precisely,
we are looking for an engineer or a company who could help us to improve
our existing SER based infrastructure. We would also be happy to get
support from someone who has good experience with SER, SEMS and python.

We do not need much in terms of features (registrar + proxy +
voice2mail), but we want to be able to solve any little issue related to
specific softphone or hardware, and to learn how to write new scripts
for SER and SEMS.

Do you have any advice?

Regards,

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 29 02 44 25
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications