[Serusers] SIP Diversion for SER 0.9.6

inge inge at legos.fr
Thu Apr 30 16:12:22 CEST 2009

Hi Jiri,

I discover that I had the diversion.so in the modules directory.

Seems to work except the suffit parameter which doesn't have any effect.

Thansk Jiri and Caio.

The last point concerns managing increment of the counter. Indeed,
signaling (ISUP) provides a counter (1, 2, 3, etc.) that corresponds to
the number of call transfer.
This not seems to be implement in diversion.so, isn't it ?

Regards,

A.L