[Kamailio-Users] FAX T38 failed...Help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:58:43 CET 2009

Hello,

do you use something for nat traversal in kamailio config? Is the
re-INVITE handled properly?

There might be a deadlock if the endpoint behind the nat is not sending
any RTP packet, then the rtp relay (being it asterisk or rtpproxy)
cannot learn the port in the nat router where to send the fax.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
SIP Router Masterclass - Kamailio (OpenSER) Training