[Kamailio-Users] Problem configuring imc

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Sep 2 18:19:21 CEST 2009

2009/9/2 Rajesh <Rajesh.sreedharan at siptech.com>:
> Deat Team,
>                       I would like to know how to embedd the message #create
> chatroom into the message body of the SIP message. I cameacross a post, wher
> i was told that instead of SIP,XMPP is better used for the purpose of
> instant messaging conference.It would be greatly helpful to me, if u can
> explain it to me

You could look for what XMPP means instead of asking again and again.

XMPP is "same" as Jabber protocol (for example, GoogleTalk uses XMPP).

What I suggested is that, if your are not constrained to use just SIP,
it is easier to use XMPP clients and server since they implement very
well the chatroom features you need.

But if you must use SIP softphones, then Kamailio imc module could be
a solution.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>