[SR-Users] Close TLS connection and Registrar Server (Kamailio V1.4.x)

Sun Apr 11 18:29:50 CEST 2010

Hi Edson!

Recently Andrei reviewed the tcp_persistent_flag feature and expressed
doubts that this probably never worked as it was expected to be.
Probably he were correct.

As a workaround you can configure the maximum registration timeout and
then set tcp_connection_lifetime to a value a few seconds more.

Also the client should send CRLF periodically to keep NAT bindings
alive. If the client does not send CRLF you should set the maximum
registration interval to a small value, e.g. 90seconds.

regards
klaus