[SR-Users] Evaluate Perl Return Value in Routing Logic

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 13:46:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

is there any way to use or evaluate the return-statements of a perl-script in kamailio.cfg?

I tried the following in the Routing Logic in kamailio.cfg:

if (is_method("INVITE")) {
	if (perl_exec("my_perl_subroutine") == -1){
	 	xlog("PERL returns -1 \n");
	}
}

Doesn't work.

The bad thing is that the return-values of the - perl_exec("XXX") - call are not the same that the perl subroutine "XXX" returns.

That's at least what I strongly believe after testing.

I do need to read/evaluate the return-value of the perl-subroutine in the Routing Logic to define different routes depending on what the perl-subroutine returns.

Is there any way to do that???

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Nicolas