[SR-Users] Issue building sip-router (kamailio flavour)

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:45:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've been digging into the code and I think this error happens when
TM_HASH_STATS is defined which happens when mode=debug. This makes that the
code in modules_k/tmx/t_mi.c calls get_tm_table function that is defined in
modules/tm/h_table.h as:

#define get_tm_table() (_tm_table)

where

extern struct s_table*  _tm_table;

I have solved the problem not declaring struct s_table*  _tm_table as extern
and commenting it's declaration in modules/tm/h_table.c, but I'm not sure
this is the way to go. Maybe linking tmx against some tm object?, but I
don't know how to accomplish this. What do you think?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Santi