[SR-Users] How to force snd_port?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jul 8 13:33:48 CEST 2010

2010/7/8 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> But be caredull with in-dialog requests as by default they would use
>> the "default" source port ;)
>>

> if invite is received on one socket and forwarded using a different socket,
> then it should get 2 record-route headers so the within-dialog requests are
> using same sockets without anything else in config than loose_route and
> relay. Do you get it different?

I was wondering exactly the same (the double Route header present in
in-dialog request) but I remember a thread in which there was some
problem with it (most probably due to a bad configuration).

So yes, my fault, it works out-of-the-box :)

Thanks for the clarification.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>