[SR-Users] Load Balancing REDIRECT

Maw Zin Tun - Real Telekom mzt at realtelekom.com
Tue Jul 13 12:35:46 CEST 2010

Hi,
Actually it doesn't matter for me if it's active-passive as well. Just need
to make sure no disaster since my whole SBC is depending on kamailio
redirect server for passing traffic. Outbound route selection is mainly done
by mySQL queries and my SBC, Genband S3 has ability to distribute invite to
redirect servers. Do you think having two kamailio servers lined to
culstered mySQL server is simplest and most reliable solution? Or any other
better approach?
Thanks,