[SR-Users] Fwd: [RAI] SIPit26 summary

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jun 8 10:13:19 CEST 2010

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the SIP-router/kamailio team for your participation. I did force you guys into many multiparty tests where we needed an extra proxy and you performed with success!

Another thing not mentioned here is that Kamailio is going to be part of the permanent SIP tests hosted on the SIPit servers. Nils Ohlmeier and I started building them in New Hampshire at SIPit25, Daniel and I continued at this SIPit.

More information about those tests later, when the servers are up and we're back in business :-)

/O