[Serusers] Is this a SER Problem?

Samson Luk samsonluk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 19:02:01 CET 2010

I use SPA3102 with a iptel.org VoIP a/c, whenever my Firewall external IP
changed (SPA3102's WAN port only connected to the internal LAN with a static
IP, router function not used) the iptel.org VoIP a/c will report
registration failed. I have to remove the proxy domain field and re-insert
it then reboot to fix the problem, just wonder if this is a problem on the
SER side or on the SPA side.  I am sorry if this is not a correct
appropriate place to ask such a question.