[SR-Users] Simple Trunking with Kamailio

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Sat May 1 02:21:49 CEST 2010

Hi Jared

The answer is Yes.

Just keep in mind you will have to work on the cfg to identufy which calls
should go to the PSTN and format them accordingly to be routed properly.

You have plenty of modules to route calls to GWs. I always pick carrierroute
because of the flexibility and power to act on calls, but you can also use
lcr, dispatcher or some harcoded logic on your cfg.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Uriel