[SR-Users] Configuring TCP keep alive and connection lifetime

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Sun May 9 12:42:09 CEST 2010

Thanks for your Henning, at least I will sleep better knowing I am not
completly idiot :-))

I haven't noticed related to INVITE timers (such as the 408) because I only
make my client behind NAT to register and re-register and verify it is
always reachable in time thanks to this TCP keep-alive. Tomorrow I will try
to make a couple a calls to see if I get this 408 you mentionned.

Is there a way (either with a parameter or changing source code) a to
control the frequency of TCP k.a. ?

Cheers
Pascal