[SR-Users] no Contact in REFER generated with dlg_bridge

Anton Roman antonroman at gmail.com
Tue May 25 15:46:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

you are right, it has to be the same in the original request only when the
final response is a non-2xx (RFC3261, 17.1.1.3). The magic cookie is missing
so '0' can not be a valid RFC3261 branch, anyway a '0' value populating a
param when it should be a random value looks like a buggy situation. This
happens in both 3.0.0 and 3.0.1.

Regarding the traces I attached in the previous mail, please, omit the
NOTIFY which are being sent to kamailio.org :-), to work this around I
replied this NOTIFY (which indicates the state of the REFER processing) from
the Kamailio configuration with a 200OK, it works for me.

Thanks,
feedbacks are welcome

Anton