[SR-Users] udp_send "Invalid argument"

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Nov 3 09:47:25 CET 2010

On 11/02/2010 07:42 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Sunday 24 October 2010, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>
>> [..]
>> yes, i just had forgotten to call force_send_socket() in one particular
>> case and therefore got the send errors.
>>
>> i have not used mhomed=1 because of the performance warning on the wiki
>> page.  it that warning still valid?
>>
> Hello Marius,
>
> you did some tests in the past after your improvement(s). Do you think the
> performance warning is still valid? Otherwise we should remove it.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Henning

Hello all,

Surely the performance has increased a lot(I don't recall the numbers
exactly but it was a big improvement). Before deploying mhomed in
production I strongly recommend testing the mhomed=1 parameter in a
environment closest to your network setup for at least a couple of days
before rolling into production.

Marius