[SR-Users] SIP Routing Logic in Lua

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Nov 19 20:27:37 CET 2010

2010/11/17 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> I made an easy-to-do tutorial where all the SIP routing logic is implemented
> in a Lua script (including authentication, accounting, registrar, user
> location). You can read it at:
>
> http://asipto.com/u/h

sr.tm.t_check_trans()
sr.sl.send_reply(404, "Not here")
sr.tm.t_relay()
sr.rr.loose_route()
[...]

I'd strongly would like that kamailio config file uses namespaced
functions as well, as it's an ellegant way to realize of which module
each function belongs to.
There are more and more modules and new functions, and it's becoming
rather difficult to understand a kamailio/SR script with so many
functions sharing the same/unique "namespace".

  function_name    =>    module.function_name

It's cool, it's easy, it's sexy :)

BTW the article showing the LUA usage is brilliant :)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>