[SR-Users] SIP between IPv4 and IPv6 agents

Komáromi Péter kpeti86 at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 22 14:28:31 CET 2010

Hello!

Daniel thanks for your help! I'd need a little bit more now, because I have to make the concrete plan for this IPv4-IPv6 SIP communication before I could ask for any modification on the server.
There is not installed rtpptoxy on that server, that's why I can not see those example files. And till I do not know these files, I'm not allowed to install the rtpproxy. Vicious circle:)
Could somebody send me the modules_k/nathelper/examples ?
And if you have any (working!) documented solutin of the mentioned problem, please do not hesitate to send me! :)

Many thanks,
Peter