[SR-Users] CANCEL with Totag

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Nov 23 18:59:52 CET 2010

Hi, Samsung PBX's generate a wrong CANCEL:

- It contains To tag !!!
- It contains "application/sdp" mirroring the SDP of the 183 received !!!

Really ugly. Actually those CANCEL's are  being rejected by my
kamailio (403) as they contain Totag but no Route header.

So, as a workaround, I will move the section of CANCEL before the
loose-routing section. I expect it will work, but I would like to be
sure that Kamailio (1.5) will not react due to the Totag of the CANCEL
(it shouldn't IMHO as the Totag has no relationship with the INVITE
transaction being cancelled).

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo