[SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 18:05:44 CEST 2010

Hi Henning,

thanks for the tips.

I checked the ACC module but the documentation says that it's just for transactions and not for a whole session or even a call.

"There is no session/dialog accounting (yet) -- Kamailio maintains no sessions. If one needs to correlate INVITEs with BYEs for generating proper CDRs for example for purpose of billing, then it is better done in the entity which processes accounting information."

I checked SIPTRACE module but it doesn't trace all the data I need.

Therefore my conclusion was that my requirements might be too specific end that I've to find a solution on my own using PERL module for scripting and filling my own table.

To remind, here is the data I need at least:

- caller
- callee
- start_time (and date) --> timestamped at initial "INVITE"
- media_start_time --> timestamped at "ACK" after "OK"
- end_time (and date) --> timestamped at "BYE" or "CANCEL"
- last_response_code

Sorry if my messages have been confusing. I tried to keep the mail subject as long as someone answers to the topic....like a thread. Isn't that the right way?

I will try to change the mail subjects more often to more adequate ones in future if that's better. Writing in such a list is new to me. Please tell me when I make mistakes.

Regards,

Nicolas

--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.