[SR-Users] dictionary attacks

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sun Oct 24 21:17:40 CEST 2010

On 10/24/2010 03:16 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> If you use the perl module, then the perl interpreter is embedded,
> nothing is spawn. Same is with app_lua module and Lua scripts -
> execution should be very fast.
>
> If you invoke other applications via exec() (exec module) then is
> spawning.

I did not mean the invocation of the interpreter;  I just meant that
there is always overhead when data interchange to an outside process
is involved.

On the other hand, it gives you the ability to use the full
capabilities of Perl, of course, instead of being limited to Kamailio
script.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC