[SR-Users] Billing party and radius accounting

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:57:58 CEST 2010

The request uri after redirect will be UserC at another_domain. I have to store
the original request_uri(UserB at my_domain) and after redirect, insert it to
Billing Party header in radius message.

I need UserC not to be aware of the redirect. In this case I have to make a
new call to UserC. This call is to the another network which I have to pay.
I have to bill it to UserB.

Regards,

Efelin