[SR-Users] Kamailio ims / rtpproxy

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Apr 6 17:13:24 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

i am aware of this fact; actually i am doing my development on a 64Bit
platform (the test system is 32bit, though).
However, those are warnings and no errors, so you can ignore them, it
should compile anyway.

Carsten

P.S.: I am not working on the warnings, since many come from parts,
which i will replace anyway at a later stage...

mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Schomburgstr. 80
22767 Hamburg
Germany