[SR-Users] Kamailio Redundant Systems

Mon Aug 8 10:43:39 CEST 2011

Am 08.08.2011 10:06, schrieb HM Kias:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone tried pacemaker, heartbeat or OpenAIS for building redundant
> kamailio systems?

Yes.

Kamailio's Debian init scripts are (almost) LSB conform and can be used
with pacemaker.

Corosync works fine if only a single messaging link is used. Corosync's
"Redundant Rings" are IMO not ready for production, thus in scenarios
with multiple message links I prefer heartbeat as messaging layer.

Often Kamailio is used with other services like rtpproxy and Vovida's
stun server. The Debian init scripts of these services are not LSB
conform and need to be changed when managed by pacemaker.

regards
Klaus